If you have hardware produced by the same manufacturer, ie: Quikset, Schlage, you can. In some instances the locksmith may have to replace some of the hardware.
You may. But check our prices first. We provide commercial grade hardware from many manufacturers at prices comparable to “big box” stores. Your security needs should be evaluated before you select a manufacturer and grade of hardware.
Just ask. We will supply references, proof of insurance and business licenses upon request.
We are a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
If you are locked out of your home or office, we will need some form of identification with your address on it. You may enter the house to retrieve your ID, but we won’t let “just anybody” into your home or office. We also gauge the activity surrounding the home to determine if your story fits. We may also ask if you know your neighbors, can we speak to them, etc.
We are frequently called during cases of domestic disputes or evictions. The presence of law enforcement, police reports or a court document may be requested before we proceed.
- First, check for a physical address and legitimate business name. The phone books and online searches are full of phony operators. Locksmiths with toll free numbers are suspect. Often the biggest ads quoting the cheapest prices are frauds.
- Second, make sure the operator answers with the NAME of the business. Not something generic like “locksmith service”.
- Third, ask that the price quoted includes the service call AND the actual service.
- Fourth, ask for the name, what they are driving and the direct phone number of the locksmith responding to your call. Some legitimate locksmiths may use a dispatch service, but they will gladly give you this information for your safety.
- Finally, NEVER, EVER give them your credit card number before they have completed the service to your satisfaction.